At Franklin Toyota, we love the new 2018 Toyota Camry. With its pleasing mix of sweeping curves and chiseled surfaces, what's not to love? And with it's sport side rocker panels and integrated rear spoiler that emphasizes the coiled stance and redirects airflow to enhance efficiency and performance, it's the sportiest Camry yet. There are a lot of automotive manufactures out there, so we wanted to give our Toyota drivers some peace of mind. Below we have compared the 2018 Toyota Camry to the 2018 Honda Accord base models for Statesboro, GA drivers.
|2018 Toyota Camry LE||2018 Honda Accord LX|
|MPG1||29 City, 41 Hwy||38 City, 30 Hwy|
|Engine||2.5 L, 4-cylinder||1.5 L, 4-cylinder Turbo|
|Wireless Phone Charging||Yes||Yes|
|Free Audio Subscription||Yes||No|
|Rear Seat Headroom||38.0"||37.3"|
|Rear Seat Legroom||38.0"||40.4"|
|Audio System Speakers||6||4|
|2 Year No Cost Maintenance 6||Yes||No|
NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating 2
2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ 3
2017 J.D. Power Most Dependable Vehicle 4
1) 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2) Government 5-star safety ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program. (www.safercar.gov)
3) Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rating for 2017 Camry, vehicle class Midsize Moderately Priced Cars. For more details on 2017 Top Safety Pick Plus Awards, see www/iihs.org. Applies to Camry models when equipped with Pre-Collision System (PCS)
4) Information taken from Toyota National Site: https://www.toyota.com/camry/awards/
5) Information taken from Toyota National Site: http://www.toyota.com/camry/compare/summary
6) Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental US and Alaska.