At Franklin Toyota, we love the new 2017 Toyota Camry. With its sculpted body lines, aggressive grille and muscular fenders, what's not to love? And with it's available 18" alloy wheels, firm bushings and edgier look, it's the sportiest Camry yet. There are a lot of automotive manufactures out there, so we wanted to give our Toyota drivers some peace of mind. Below we have compared the 2017 Toyota Camry vs the 2017 Honda Accord base models for Statesboro, GA drivers.
|2017 Toyota Camry||2017 Honda Accord|
|MPG1||25 City, 35 Hwy||27 City, 36 Hwy|
|Engine||2.5 L, 4-cylinder||2.4 L, 4-cylinder|
|Wireless Phone Charging||Yes||No|
|Free Audio Subscription||Yes||No|
|Rear Seat Headroom||38.1"||37.5"|
|Rear Seat Legroom||38.9"||38.5"|
|Audio System Speakers||6||4|
|2 Year No Cost Maintenance 7||Yes||No|
NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating 2
2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ 3
2016 KBB Best Buy Award Finalist 4
U.S News & World Report Best Midsize Car for the Money 5
1) 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2) Government 5-star safety ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program. (www.safercar.gov)
3) Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rating for 2016 Camry, vehicle class Midsize Moderately Priced Cars. For more details on 2016 Top Safety Pick Plus Awards, see www/iihs.org. Applies to Camry models when equipped with Pre-Collision System (PCS)
4) For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
5) View U.S News Best Cars at http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Toyota_Camry
6) Information taken from Toyota National Site: http://www.toyota.com/camry/compare/summary
7) Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental US and Alaska.